You are hereBack to top
GMAT Official Guide 2022 Bundle: Books + Online Question Bank (Paperback)
Best value Get all 3 guides in a single bundle: GMAT Official Guide 2022: Book + Online Question Bank, GMAT Official Guide Verbal Review 2022: Book + Online Question Bank, and GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2022: Book + Online Question Bank.
The official resource of real GMAT questions from past exams.
Get the ultimate collection with over 1,900 real GMAT practice questions PLUS the GMAT online prep tools you need to study the way you want.
You'll receive one of the most extensive GMAT prep collections to prepare you for test day. In each book, all practice questions are from past GMAT exams and organized from easiest to hardest so that you can build upon your knowledge.
Study answer explanations to help improve your performance. Plus, gain an overview of the GMAT exam to become familiar with the content, structure, and format. You'll feel confident and ready for test day.
The GMAT Official Guide Bundle 2022: Books + Online Question Bank provides 3 ways to study:
Books: Know what to expect on the GMAT exam
- Boost your studying using all three books.
- Learn the exam structure: Start with the introductory verbal and quantitative review chapters each followed by 25 practice questions in the main Official Guide.
- Review common quantitative formulas and concepts using quantitative quick reference sheets.
- Master verbal and quantitative reasoning with over 1,900 practice questions organized by difficulty level.
- Study the reasoning behind the answers reviewing detailed answer explanations for each practice question.
GMAT Online Prep Tools: Focus your Studying - Bonus: included with purchase
- Take our Diagnostic Evaluation to discover your strengths and focus areas.
- Practice online with the same questions from all three books PLUS 174 additional online-exclusive questions.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill from each book.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practice in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flashcards.
- Prepare with the Online Question Bank, which includes online-exclusive questions filterable by difficulty level, question type, fundamental skills, and more.
- Study anytime, anywhere with the Moble App www.efficientlearning.com/mobile-app review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance in study or exam mode.
Mobile App: Your GMAT test prep on the go
- Study offline after downloading the question sets from each book.
- Sync between devices. Start on your phone, finish on your computer.
The GMAT Official Guide Bundle 2022: Books + Online Question Bank gives you all the tools you need to confidently prepare for test day.
This product includes 3 print books with a unique code to access the GMAT Exam Online Question Bank and mobile app.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council(TM) (GMAC(TM)) is a mission-driven association of leading graduate business schools worldwide. Founded in 1953, GMAC creates solutions and experiences that enable business schools and candidates to better discover, evaluate, and connect with each other. GMAC provides world-class research, industry conferences, recruiting tools, and assessments for the graduate management education industry, as well as tools, resources, events, and services that help guide candidates through their higher education journey. Owned and administered by GMAC, the Graduate Management Admission Test(TM) (GMAT(TM)) exam is the most widely used graduate business school assessment. Currently 7000+ programs worldwide trust the GMAT exam to build diverse classes.