You are hereBack to top
AP Music Theory: 2 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Audio (Barron's AP) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Music Theory includes in-depth content review and practice and online audio. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Music Theory Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the practice exercises throughout the book
- Practice by listening to aural skill development prompts for both practice tests’ aural sections and complementing audio for exercises in the subject review chapters
About the Author
About the Author
Nancy Fuller Scoggin has taught instrumental music and AP Music Theory for 44 years, the last 39 years in Joshua, Texas. She is retired from band directing but continues to teach AP Music Theory at Joshua High School. Ms. Scoggin was born in Utica, New York, raised in Bradenton, Florida, and graduated with her music degree from the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. After teaching in Natchez, Mississippi for six years she moved to Texas to pursue her masters degree at the University of North Texas and began teaching in the small town of Joshua, located just south of the Fort Worth/Dallas metroplex area. She began teaching AP Music Theory in 1997 and soon became a consultant for the College Board. She is now a frequent consultant and instructor at AP summer institutes and workshops throughout the United States. She has also enjoyed being an AP Reader and finds the experience a great opportunity to meet with other AP music theory teachers from high schools and colleges around the country and share stories, insights and strategies. She also enjoys volunteering at Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, attending local opera and symphony performances, traveling, gardening, and playing with her four-legged family.
About the Publisher
Many great things begin with a tiny spark, and for Manuel H. Barron that spark came from a mimeograph machine in the basement of his Brooklyn, NY, bookstore in the late 1930s. People from the community asked Mr. Barron for books to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
Now, more than 80 years later, Barron’s continues to help millions of learners worldwide prepare for their next steps. With offerings from pre-college prep to world language guides and professional certification exams, Barron’s wants to be part of your success story no matter what learning path you’re on. You can trust Barron’s to provide exceptional products created only by top experts with years of experience in education. From generation to generation, our mission remains the same: Learn, grow, and succeed with Barron’s throughout your life-long learning journey.