You are hereBack to top
GMAT Prep Plus 2022–2023: 6 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and price
Out of Print
Kaplan’s GMAT Prep Plus 2022-2023 has the proven strategies and test-like practice you need for an advantage on test day. Completely restructured for prep that’s as comprehensive as ever but even more efficient, this edition includes new drills on every math topic and Concept Checks throughout that help ensure you’ve mastered the material. You’ll have access to more practice questions online as well as 6 computer-adaptive practice tests.
We’re so confident that GMAT Prep Plus 2022-2023 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the book and online resources, you'll score higher on the GMAT or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations cover the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections.
- Six full-length online practice tests let you practice using the same interface and adaptivity you'll see on test day.
- 200-question online Qbank lets you select problems by topic, customizing your practice.
- NEW for 2022-2023 Edition: drills for every math topic and Concept Checks throughout help you master the material.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert teachers.
Efficient Strategies and Expert Guidance
- Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.