You are hereBack to top
USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2024-2025: 5-Book Clinical Review (USMLE Prep) (Paperback)
Not Yet Published
Be fully prepared for USMLE Step 2 CK and COMLEX-USA Level 2 with the only set of books on the market that offers a comprehensive yet concise review of exam topics.
This 5-book set includes:
- Internal Medicine
- Psychiatry/Epidemiology/Patient Safety
- Up-to-date. Revised every year by Kaplan’s all-star, expert faculty.
- Highly illustrated. Includes 450+ color images similar to those on the exam.
- Integrated. Packed with bridges between specialities and basic science.
- Learner-efficient. Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes.
- Trusted. Used by thousands of students each year to ace the exam.
About the Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical (kaptest.com) has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors succeed on their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools on the market, along with a dedicated staff of expert advisors to ensure that students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, student success is our goal.